Students who are interested in enrolling in the Envision Virtual Academy must be self-motivated, independent learners. Students must meet the following prerequisites:
- The student must be in grades 9-12.
- The student should be at or above grade level for reading and math based on the results of the Scantron Reading and Math Assessment.
- The student must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA.
- The student must have acceptable attendance and discipline.
- The student must be at his or her appropriate grade level based on the student's cohort year.
- The student must have a desktop or laptop computer. NO EXCEPTIONS (I-phones, I-pads, tablets, etc., are not substitutes and are not considered instructional materials that can be used in place of the required desktop or laptop computers).
- The student must have consistent, daily access to the internet.
- The student must have consistent transportation to Envision Virtual Academy for testing and lab days.
- The student must have an adult to serve as his or her learning coach.
- The student must have been enrolled in public, private, or homeschool the quarter or semester prior to submitting an application.
- The student and learning coach must complete the Orientation Class (1-2 hours) prior to being accepted into Envision Virtual Academy.