- The parent/guardian will complete the online application and submit it to Envision Virtual Academy.
- EVA will obtain a copy of the student’s cumulative records. If a student is coming from a school that is not in MCPSS district, a copy of the attendance, discipline, and transcript records will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a student is coming from a non-accredited school or program, the student’s coursework must be validated through Curriculum and Instruction testing.
- Parents and students will be invited to attend the required EVA orientation. **In specific cases an interview will be conducted before the orientation.
- After the orientation, the student and parent/guardian will determine if EVA is a good fit for the student. The parent/guardian and student will complete the registration process.
- The Registrar initiates the enrollment process. The School Counselor/EVA Facilitator will meet with the parent and student to create the high school educational plan.
- Once the student is placed in the chosen courses, the student will have access to the coursework on the first day of school.
- All new students accepted to the program will report to the EVA Curriculum lab a minimum of 2 days a week for the first quarter the student is enrolled.